Friday, March 8, 2013

Mini Mini

This is a little mini mini I did last night.  I went to a High School in the County for a sort of college fair last night.  I learned so much that I did not know, that I should have known.  When we got home I had some pent up energy/frustrations so I sat and made this mini mini.  It is only 2"x3".  I think it came out cute.  I think I will put some pictures of my family in it.
I think the paper is by Prima, it was from a 6"x6" stack.  I like how it came out. I may add a little more embellishments, but I like the simplicity of this mini, so I may not do much more to it.  This would be a cute key chain mini, and you can make it as small as you would like.  All the base pages are made from chipboard so it is pretty sturdy.  The chain is thread through an eyelet so the chipboard doen't tear.  I may tie some shear ribbon on the chain.
I forgot to put the magnet in, so I just made a loop to thread the closure through.  It works. The strap is made of chipboard that is matted with the paper line.
I kept the book simple as you see in the next photos.


 




There are six chipboard pages and the hinge system is similar to the way most put a paperbag album together.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment