Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More of My Scrap Room

I took a few more pictures of my scrap room.
This is the original bookshelf I made to house paper.  I like vertical storage.  My paper tends to not get dog eared.  I do have some horizontal storage as you can see from the left side of this picture.  That is one of the black racks that HL sells.  I just built a box around it so it would be sturdier and would stand up to being moved.  The papers in this bookshelf are stored a couple of ways.  Mostly by theme, but there are a few page collections, and some miscellaneous papers.  I am going to re-label, once paper has been resorted.
This is more vertical paper which goes about 3/4 of the way across the counter.  Under the counter to the left are some wheeled units I made which house either ribbon, paper or punches.  Under the counter to the right is a cabinet I built that houses stickers stored in plastic cases by theme.  Oops forgot to take a picture. The papers in the picture are either themed papers, or specialty papers.


These drawers are across from the vertical paper shown in previous picture.  They house page kits and odds and ends, for example zutter boards, zutter rings, binding supplies.

Excuse the mess under these clip it up type storage units.  This is where most of my embellishments are stored.  I have tried many ways of storing small embellishments, but this tends to keep it in sight and easily available.  I have 5 of them.  One has nothing but Tim Holtz finding/idea-ology, the others are mixed, but in a way that makes sense to me.  The two units on the ends are actually Clip It Up double decker units. .

This is what I see when I am standing at my table.  The clip it ups are behind these white boxes.  The big plastic container on the left houses liquid or spray adhesives.  The 12 x 12 box (under the peppermints) houses my stickles.  The drawers hold odds and ends and need to be cleaned out and organized.  Saving that for another organizing fit.
This is what I see from my work station.  I placed two 6 foot table, long side to long side, and placed the cubes on the back table.  The front table is my work surface.
Here are my Cricut Expression, Cricut Imagine, and Cricut Expression 2.  The shelf above the E2 will house one of my wide format printers.  Probably the one that is wireless, even though I don't have WIFI at home. This stand is located to the right of my table.  I wanted my machines so I can easily cut using either my gypsy or cartridges. 
Forgot I had taken this picture.  This stand is another of those stands I have had forever.  There are actually three columns of these drawers.  The ones in the middle house page ideas I have cut out or printed, the left multi color ones are adhesive refills, most of which I donate to the church when we scrapbook there.  The unit on the right, which you can't see houses odds and ends.  As you can sense, I really need to use up all those odds and ends.
This is the basic gist of my room.  Of course you haven't seen it all, but from what I have shown, you can tell I have a lot of scrapbooking supplies.  I am going to spend some time doing some serious scrapbooking in 2013.  My children will be graduating in 2014 and by then, I would like to have made a good dent in the pictures I have taken of them over the years.  I also would like to get some of my pictures scrapped.  I hope to continue sharing my projects with those that visit my blog. 
Have a Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment