Thursday, June 20, 2013

A New Epiphany!

I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and had an epiphany.   It is probably about time that I had it.  I was looking at some new magazines and noticed the magazine about hobby spaces.  I realized that my crafting space does not have to stay perfectly clean.  I bet you are saying, "WOW, you are  just realizing that?"  I spend a lot of time organizing, like a lot of crafters do.  The most important thing about your crafting space is that it works for you.  I craft alone when I am at home.  I find myself organizing a lot, so I can easily find things.  The secret to this is label label label.  If it is labeled, then it is easier to find. 

Now that I have had this epiphany, I can get busy crafting.  I do know that I HAVE to clear my desktop after each project, because I am a messy crafter.  I will be putting my scrapbooking on the back burner for a little bit, to allow for some sewing time.  The nice thing is since  my scrapbooking has taken over my craft room, I now sew in the guest room.  OK, what used to be the guest room.  It no longer has a bed in it.  I will be cleaning it out this weekend, because my husband tends to just throw stuff in it when he doesn't know where it belongs.  I hope to get a couple of expedits from IKEA next month to go in there...yeah.

Well enough about my epiphany.  Have a great day.  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment