Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birdhouses

My new thing is birdhouses.  I am loving Laura Denison's birdhouses.  I am also doing some experimenting of my own and making some 3-d projects.  More info coming soon.  Here are some of  my works in progress.

This is the first completed birdhouse.  The sides of the roof lift up to reveal the mini album inside.
This is the mini that goes inside.  The mini is complete.  For some reason, I could not get all the pictures to rotate correctly.  I will try again another day.
I love the idea of using the plastic sheeting from the bling to create a pocket. 
Trying to use my edge punches more.  Cute tags and the mini birdcage is a prima embellishment.

Fussy cut the leaf from the paper and used a simple tag with the We R Memory Keepers corner punch.

Had some spare paper and fussy cut it and made some extra tags.  I like how the tag opper came out.


Loved the mini bags from Hobby Lobby.  Paper Studio has definitely stepped up their game.

Embossed these tags with Tim Holtz embossing folder.

Can you believe that I actually stamped.  Yeah for me.  It is a Tim Holtz stamp.

Anothe of those mini envelopes with some fussy cuttings. Small tag on front and another tag in envelope.

Simple page, fussy cut flower to hold tag.

Love the simplicity of the punch on the page.

A little fancier page.  Love the zipper look.  Tag is embossed.

 
This is a peek at the gazebo birdhouse.  Hopefully, I can get back to my room to get it finished.  The mini is almost done, but I have a lot of decorating to do to the gazebo itself.
 
This is the third one.  I like the simplicity of it.  The whole top comes off to reveal a mini, I think.  It is meant to have individual tags/pages, but I think I am going to put a regular mini in it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment