Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Home!

I am finally home for a couple of weeks.  As you know, I spent a weekend in North Carolina visiting with my Grandmother, my brother and new sister-in-law, with my sister and other family members..  That was a whirlwind trip, I drove there on Thursday and returned home on Monday.  Then on Wednesday, June 26, 2013, I took some of my youth to South Carolina for the SEJ BMCR Youth Harambee 2013 at Claflin University.  What an amazing trip.  We were all revived.  I wish I could get more of our youth to attend this annual event.  I, and the other youth that attended, are looking forward to Harambee 2014.  My sons are also interested in being a part of their Youth Leadership Team, God is so Awesome.  We returned home on Sunday evening and of course I returned back to work on Monday. 

Soooooo....It is back to the grind again today.  Hope to have some crafting time this week.   Realizing first that the Fourth of July is on Thursday, and my sons will turn 17 on Friday.  WOW, where have the years gone.  It seems like yesterday when we were bringing them home from the hospital. 

More to come.   

No comments:

Post a Comment