Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Did You Know?

Wow, can you believe it, two posts in one day.  

But.... Did you know, that Echo Park offers their papers in electronic format.  Today they have a sports themed set for just a dollar.   The website is:  http://www.jessicasprague.com/  they have some pretty impressive kits, papers, printables and also some cuttables, for those who have machines that still cut SVG files.  Make note that some are in 12 x 12 format and others are not.  And yes, it does make a difference.  Everything can not be stretched.  LOL.

Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so not into digital scrapping but Echo park is making me think twice about it. Check their site today, I receive their emails and I notice they have 1 buck Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that $1 Wednesday is cool. Digital is nice hut I like you love the 3-D drtail.

      Delete
  2. I too am not so so into digital but that $1 Wednesday is prettt enticing. Digital would be a quxick gift idea, especially since we spend so much time online.

    ReplyDelete